Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Camping I Will Go | Creative Scrappers Sketch #308



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's my turn to show you what I created using Creative Scrappers July sketch #308! 
Here's the fabulous sketch that Kristine Davidson design.


    Here's my take on this month's sketch...


I used Photoplay-Summer Bucket List collection to created most of this layout featuring a couple of photos of Max's leaving for his first day of Summer camp.


I started by layering my patterned papers using the sketch as my guide, I then decided to add some vellum to the top half of my page and added some machine stitching around the perimeter.

I matted my photos and then tucked a couple of journaling tag underneath the right hand side of my top photo and also placed a few stickers on top. 
  
I then cut out these awesome compasses using a cut file I found at the Silhouette store from some black cardstock and added a button to one and a star sticker to the other.   
   
      
I combined some thickers Alpha, along with some Jillibean Soup label stickers to create my title and couldn't resist adding the log fire and the marshmallows on the stick stickers around my title.


Next, I added a small cluster to the top left hand corner which included a few stickers, some enamels dots and a cork star.  I also tuck a tag underneath the pattern paper and added some words stickers on top.

   I hope I inspired you to created something beautiful! 
Thanks for stopping by :) xx Yvette
   
  
Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram at @CreativeScrappers using #CreatingWithSketches and #CSsketch308 to show us what you created! 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment