Thursday, August 17, 2017

Road Trip Adventure | My Creative Scrapbook-August Main Kit





Hi My Scrapping Friends!


Today I'm back with another DT layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the August Main Kit and this month's cut file!  


Here's this month's exclusive cut file... 


  I started by selecting the geotag image with the circle, enlarge it and cut it out three times from pattern paper.  I wanted to create a backing, I did this by using the offset in my Cameo and cut it from solid color cardstock.  I then added machine stitching around the perimeter and sandwiched my photos in between each geotag and adhere to my base.


I also decide to create a title using some of the words from the cut file and loved how this filled in the empty space on the bottom left side of my page.


Next, using a few chipboards and stickers, I created a small cluster to the top right of my layout and completed it by adding my journating.

Lastly I added a few stars stickers and a couple of enamel dots around the layout.

I hope I inspired you today to create something beautiful using the cut files from My Creative Scrapbook !  

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment