Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Forever In Our Hearts | My Creative Scrapbook-September Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing my first layout using the gorgeous September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook


For this layout I decided to use an older photo of my husband parents, enjoying a day of antiquing! They both pass away about ten years ago and will forever be in our hearts! 


I started by selection the beautiful wreath image from the September exclusive cut files and cut it from some white cardstock.   


  I selected the patterned papers I wanted to used for my page and started building my layers. Next, I     added some machine and faux stitching around the edges.


I tucked a portion of the cut file underneath the pattern paper and then started adding my embellishments.





I hope I inspired you today to create something beautiful using the cut files from My Creative Scrapbook!

Thanks for stopping by:) xx

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment