Saturday, September 09, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook-September Main Kit | Buddies




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share another layout using the September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook
This month's main kit is absolutely beautiful and great for documenting those special moments. 



I started with a 12x12 white cardstock and created an outer frame using some patterned paper and adhered with some machine stitching.  

Next, to add a bit more interest to the center of my page, I layer two pieces of pattern papers one on top the other. The base is cut to 9x9ins and the top is cut 1/4ins smaller. 


This page came together very quickly, I added a couple of accent stickers to the bottom corner of the left photo, and used a ephemera piece along with a house sticker to place in the middle of my photos. 


I used my Cameo and a cut file to create my title. 


I finished the layout off with a few enamel dots, a word sticker under both photos and some zig zag machine stitching under the title!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

  I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it! 

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment