Saturday, November 11, 2017

Home Sweet Home | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout created with the November Main Kit  from My Creative Scrapbook!




I started this layout with the window and the rose image found in this month exclusive cut file. I first enlarge the window cut file to the precise size I wanted and back it with my photo. Foam tape was used to adhere it down, to give it some extra dimension.    


Next, I resized the rose cut file to create three different sizes, I cut the roses from the beautiful happy life pattern paper and before backing it, I added vellum in between to soften the busy pattern. This is such a great option when you want to put two or more patterns together.
   

At this point I decided my window box needed some leaves, so I used the three stem leaf image also in this month's cut file for some added visual interest. 
  


I finished the layout off with a couple pieces of chipboard, my title and a few clear droplets.

    I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment