Friday, November 17, 2017

Love & Laughter | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

I'm back with you today to share another layout featuring the beautiful November Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!


On our lunch dates, my son loves to take silly selfie to send to his dad, this is such a cute way to document our mother and son one on one time together!
I cut out three strip of patterned paper in different sizes and placed them one on top the other, with the top two on an angle. I created a matt for my photos and added foam tape underneath to give it some dimension.

     
I tucked a couple of die-cuts labels on the right side of the photo, and to the top right corner of my photo I added a small cluster which included a sticker, along with a few bits and pieces from the ephemera pack.


I added another cluster up in the top left hand corner of my layout using the adorable window chipboard sticker, along with a phase sticker.

     
A few more cardstock die-cut ephemera bits and pieces place to the left side of the photo and a title created with alpha stickers from my stash to finished the layout.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

 I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment