Monday, November 06, 2017

Thankful | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing my first layout using the November Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This month's main kit features the gorgeous Vintage Blessing Collection from Simple Stories. 


I love this photo of my mom, she's never without her straw hat!

I started my page off by adding the beautiful Home Sweet Home patterned paper (reverse side) down the right side of my layout and loved how this created such a soft, feminine look for my background.

   
I added some layers behind my photo using a couple of 4x4 element cards.  Next, I created a small cluster on the bottom left hand corner using a few bits and pieces from the ephemera pack and top it off with the beautiful rose chipboard sticker.


I created another cluster at the top of my page using the 4x4 heart from the pocket-style page, along with several die-cuts pieces from the ephemera pack.


I added the Jillibean Soup-Cool Beans buttons to the left side of my layout and adhered with some basic white thread.

I finished the layout with a chipboard sticker that I used for my title.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment