Friday, December 08, 2017

Magical | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back with another layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the December main kit! This month's main kit is packed with so many gorgeous patterned paper from Crate Paper* FALALA *collection, so I decided to created a page using lots of layers.


I started with a 12x12 white cardstock for my background. Next, I selected the three patterned papers I wanted to use on my page and from this point I started building my layers. I created a 10x10 square with another piece of white cardstock and added two strips of the *Very Merry* patterned paper.  One was placed across the top and the other across the bottom. Next, I cut both the *December & Twinkle* patterned papers on an angle and placed one on top of the other, creating a sight overlap to the design.  Added some machine stitching around the perimeter to create a frame.

          
Next, I started adding cluster of embellishments, I mixed chipboard stickers, ephemera pieces, stickers and decorative tape (also included in this month's main kit) here and there to tie everything together.  I love the added dimension and interest this created on the page. 

        
For the title, I used the thickers and tucked the word MAGICAL in between my photos. 


I had a lot of fun creating this page. Don't be afraid to try adding lots of layers by using patterned paper and embellishments!    

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

 I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment