Monday, January 01, 2018

Let's Celebrate | Stuck?!Sketches January 1st Sketch Challenge





Hello my scrapping friends! First of all, Happy New Year! I'm So excited to see what crafting adventent 2018 have in store for me!

It's time for a new challenge at Stuck?!Sketches! Let's take a look at the awesome sketch that Laura has designed for us.


And here's my take on the sketch...


I combine multiple Jillibean Soup collections from my stash to document some fun New Year's Eve memories.

To the top of the page I added several hand stitched lines on the diagonal. Next, I selected the patterned papers I wanted to use and decided to use my Big Shot machine to create squares in two different sizes.  


I couldn't resist using this film strip cut file I found in the Silhouette shop to back my photos, before adhering it down with foam adhesive.

I created a cluster to the bottom left hand corner of the photo strip by laying a few die cuts, tag, and a tiny button.  I love the idea of combining the celebrate from the Jillibean Soup Rock Star stamp sets along with a few alpha stickers to create my title.    


I created another point of interest on the page by tucking a die cut doily underneath the top right of the photo strip, as well as a die cut arrow and a couple of puffy stickers.       


Some phase stickers, along with a few enamel dots finished the layout.

Thanks for stopping by:) xx

 We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by Januray, 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!

Prize is two large pieces of chipboard


prize is the three January new release sequin packs and 3 yards of the in stock May Arts Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment