Monday, March 05, 2018

I am Dreaming Big | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!!

Today I'm sharing my first layout created with the March main kit from My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the beautiful I Am collection from Simple Stories!


  I begin by building a series of layers using patterned paper and cardstock on my layout as a starting point for my design. I also added some machine stitching around the perimeter of the pink diagonal pattern paper for some added texture. 

To the bottom of the photo I added some of the colorful buttons from Pebbles included in this month's main kit, and adhere those to my page with some stitching. I also added a few stickers from the collection right below the buttons.


On the left side of the photo I added my title, as well as some of the phrases from the die-cut ephemera pack and a few fussy cut butterflies.    




I had fun creating with this gorgeous kit!
Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment