Monday, March 12, 2018

You Are My Every Minute Of My Ever Day | My Creative Scrapbook







Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing another layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous March main kit as well as this month's Cut files


Here's the March cut files...


I started by selecting the globe image and enlarge it to fit a greater part of my page. Next, I Cut if from some white cardstock and instead of backing the flower with pattern paper, I thought it would be fun to use the stencil in this month's kit along with some paint to create an unique backing. 

        

I backed the leaves in the cut file with patterned paper, added my photo and played around with my embellishments to find the right placement.      


To balance off the large globe cut file on the left, I decided to go with a large title. I used a cut file from Kerri Bradford studio and really love the end results.




I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment