Thursday, April 12, 2018

Enjoy The Little Things | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous April main kit! I'm seriously loving everything in this gorgeous kit, especially the beautiful color patterned papers! 

  
I used a grid design to document a couple of photos of my son enjoying and having fun with some watermelon:))))

I started by creating multiple layers of patterned paper behind each of my grids, as well as adding some machine stitching and then adhered to some white cardstock. Next, I trim 3/4 inch off each side of the white cardstock.  I then matted the layout using the reverse side of the From Me To You pattern paper, and also tucked a couple pieces of the larger black and white polka dots paper underneath on an angle for some added interest. 

   
Here's a couple of close-ups....





I finished the layout with a variety of embellishments including ephemera pieces, 3D stickers and a few die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!



   


No comments:

Post a Comment