Wednesday, April 04, 2018

You Are My Sunshine | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi Scrapping Friends!!!

  Today I'm sharing layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous April main kit as well as this month's Cut files


Here's the April cut files...


I used both the bicycle and fence image from this month's free cut file to document a photo of my son riding around in a circle on his tricycle. I started by resized the fence to fit across the middle of the page and cut it out of the beautiful blue and white check pattern paper from Simple Stories-Welcome Spring collection.  Next, I resized the bike so it can fit in the lower section of my layout and cut if from some black cardstock.  Back the wheels with some hand painted white cardstock and added some hand stitching around the edges of the bicycle wheels.

 
I fussy cut some of the flowers from one of the patterned papers and add them to the right and left of the bicycle. I also added a couple of stickers from the Welcome Spring collection to the top of the bicycle basket.


I cover the top half of the page with the Hello Spring patterned paper from the Welcome Spring collection. I absolutely love all those gorgeous flowers with so many vibrant colors on this paper.
   

I created a cluster on the right hand side of the photo using some stickers, a cut away note card (as my title) and a die-cut doily.  I also added a few die-cut tags underneath the top of the photo.
I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

Be sure to reserve your kits today!!!
For all the details head to www.MyCreativeScrapbook.com
   



No comments:

Post a Comment